lunes, 25 de mayo de 2020

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Good morning, boys and girls!!

En esta semana vamos a aprender a expresar qué es lo que estamos haciendo en este momento. Para ello se usa el "Present Continuos", es decir, el "presente continuo", algo que estoy haciendo justo ahora. 
¿Cómo se dice? Muy sencillo, fijaos:
Quizá lo entendáis mejor en los siguientes vídeos, a través de canciones y diálogos.

Ahora, el pequeño reto de la semana: 
  1.  Os voy a presentar una imagen con diferentes acciones y de ahí debéis de elegir tres.
  2.  Formáis la frase "I am …... / I'm……" junto a la acción que hayáis elegido. ¡Recordad que está en infinitivo, tenéis que añadir al final "-ing", si no no estamos haciendo la frase bien! ¡Hablamos en inglés, no en indio!
  3.  Estas tres frases las dejamos en "comentarios". ¡Listo!
  4.  EL PLAZO TERMINA EL MIÉRCOLES.
Ante alguna dificultad o duda, ¡poneos en contacto conmigo!

12 comentarios:

  1. HELLO TEACHER.I´m Adrian, I really want to see you.

    I´m cleaning.
    I am swimming.
    I´m watching TV.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello teacher I'm Álex


      I'm playing
      I'm dancing
      I'm eating
      I'm running


      Goodbye teacher 😘😘😘

      Eliminar
    2. Hi Adrián, I want to see you too. I hope see you soon😉.
      Very good sentences, good use of "am" and "'m". Great!!👍🎉
      💗

      Eliminar
    3. Hello Alex! How are you??☺
      Very good sentences. I know you like dancing a lot!!💃
      Fantastic!👍🎉
      💗

      Eliminar
  2. Hello I am Gorka
    I am swimming
    I am running
    I am eating

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Gorka!!👋
      Great! Your sentences are very very good!👍🎉
      Are you eating? What's your favourite food?😋

      Eliminar
  3. Hello teacher Angela.
    I am Ethan.
    I'm cooking.
    I'm eating.
    I'm sleeping.
    Goodbye teacher.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Ethan. How are you?👋
      Very good sentences, great!!🎉
      Are you cooking a cake? A pizza? A salad? Ummmm, yummy!😋
      I love sleeping😴

      Eliminar
  4. Hello, teacher Angela!
    I am FRAN.
    I'm going to the park.
    I'm eating cake.
    I am washing my motorcycle.
    Bye bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Fran!! I miss you!😊
      Marvelous! Great!👏🎉
      Have you got a moto? What color is? Red? Blue? Purple?

      Eliminar
  5. Hello teacher Angela,I'm Sofia🥰🥰
    I'm working on the phone.📱
    I am sleeping in my bed.🛏
    I'm taking a shower. 🛁🧼
    Have a nice day,hugs and kisses🤗🤗😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi my little Sophie!! How are you?
      Excellent sentences!! With emojis too!!!👏
      Now I'm missing you😊.
      Have a good day!❤

      Eliminar